Penile Problems

Penile Problems

You are not alone! Many young men and all men in general have Penile Dysmorphia. This is the term used when a male is not happy with the size or shape of his Penis. This is also referred to as penile problems

However, help is at hand and you can completely resolve this issue using SizeGenetics Products. You will see below in the FAQ section where many men and young men are asking about the size and shape of their Penis. Surgery is not the main option now, thankfully the Products on the SizeGenetics Website will provide nearly ALL the answers to your penile problems.

Please visit the HOME PAGE for more information or see the menu above.

Also, learn more about CURVED PENISES HERE

Penis Extenders are covered HERE



You Are Not Alone. Please Check Out These FAQs to see How Other Males Have Problems

Q – I am 14 years old and am currently in puberty. My voice is broken, I have lots and lots of public hair, but my penis hasn’t really grown.

A – Your penis will not respond to changes in testosterone, the male sexual hormone. It is because it is the most difficult job that the body must perform in a very short time. It will get better if you relax, wait, and be patient. However, should your penis not grow to the size that you are happy with, you can use SizeGenetics. You will be happy with the results or you get your money back.

Q – My biggest problem in life is the size of my penis and I am very unconfident, in fact, it is ruing my life. I am a sporty person, but I cannot change in the locker room in front of others as I am so embarrassed about my penis size. Is there any way I can increase the size of my penis?

A – Yes, it is clinically proven that SizeGenetics will increase the size of your penis. This premium option includes a registered medical device and additional accessories. You will have everything you need to safely reach your goal of a larger penis. All components are fully tested and approved by medical professionals.

Q – I was curious as to why my penis measures 5 inches. Is this the right size for me? It gets really tight at the head of my penis. Why is this?

A – If you are worried about the size of your penis, you can visit the official website where you will learn how you can grow it until you have the size that you are happy with. Please click the button below this section to take you to the site.

Q . I am 20 years old and incredibly concerned about the development of my body and more specifically my penis. I have searched through many sites including this one,  and have not found any real explanation to my problem. 

My penis when flaccid is approximately 1 inch in length and sometimes less. I am overweight and sometimes have the problem that the penis actually goes inside the fatty area. I can achieve erections which increase my penis to a length of 3 and a half inches with a similar girth.

I know this is below average and need to do something about it. It has always been a problem but has really begun to upset me lately as I no longer participate in sport and am too worried to go the next step with females. I am unable to talk to family or friends about it and to date have not even been able to confront my doctor, hence this email. I’m keeping it all inside and it’s started to affect me mentally which people close to me are picking up on.

As I said I am an overweight person and I believe I have larger breasts than most overweight men, whether this has any relation I don’t know. Please could you advise me in any way possible with any theories and options I have as I really am worried about it and don’t really know what else to do.

Sorry for babbling on but please respond. Thank you.

A – I’m sorry to hear that. What I suggest that you do is contact the support at the official website – the link is below this section as a button. From there, you will be able to contact them. Their support is very good and they will get back to you very quickly. I am a medical profesional and my adcice to you is to lose weight. Perhaps you should visit your Doctor for further advice. I wish you all the best and thank you for your candid question. – Andy



Q – I am 29 years of age, married, Indian national. I need your help to increase the size of my penis using medicine and maybe surgery. When erect, the length is only 10cm. I don’t feel satisfied with intercourse.

I’ve heard that Penile enlarging can be done by surgeons, Are they safe and effective?

A – Surgery is a very expensive option and you would have a scar at the base of your penis. You sound like a perfect candidate for the SizeGenetics Products. 10cm would be a great starting point. You could certainly get some great results and almost certainly improve your sexlife. Again, hit the button below this section. It will take you to the site where you can chose the right product for you. Going down this route will cost you a fraction of surgery.

penile problems-happy-man